Sarah Pullins - Master Hairstylist & Cosmetologist
RSS

Recent Posts

New Year 2014 Trends
Summer Special!
Total Bliss Salon & Spa
Dry Hair Problem? Fading Color? I have the cure...
Hair Extension Prices

September 2011
August 2011
January 2011

powered by

My Blog

Choosing Hair Quality For Your Extensions

All the hair I use is 100%  human hair. The difference is how they are prepared and where they come from. You can wet, wash, cut, flat iron, curl, blow dry, and do pretty much everything else with all of the hair. One of the biggest mistakes people make is assuming that extension hair is going to feel exactly like their own hair. The best way to achieve this is to buy the highest quality hair. All other types will require maintenance with high end products.
   Temporary Quality Hair I can not guarantee that this hair will last more than a month.Heat- protecting gloss, quality leave-in conditioners, Morrocan Argan oil, good shampoo and conditioner are a must with this type of hair. Even then, it is difficult over time to keep this hair looking soft and smooth. I also recommend this type to people who are getting extensions for the first time. This allows you to pay a generally cheap price to see if you even like having the feeling of having extensions. Then once your okay with how they feel, you can move up to the more higher quality hair. To be quite honest, I don't recommend even bothering with this hair, but I offer it because I think everyone should have the option of having affordable extensions. For example, if you want long hair for a Vegas weekend, this type of hair would be sufficient.

Medium Quality Hair This type of hair still allows you to pay a pretty affordable price without as much tangling as the temporary quality hair. It is a little easier  to manage, but not by much. This hair still require lots of maintenance.

High Quality Hair This hair will save you time. It is much more soft and manageable. It will last much longer. This is good for people who don't want to have to style it. If your on the go alot, and don't want to worry about your hair as much, definitely go with the high quality hair. It can look beautiful and look soft for at least a year.

Highest Quality Hair Also known as 100% Virgin Indian Remy hair. If you are looking for extremely gorgeous hair that is always soft and beautiful, this is what you want to get. You will love the body and natural movement.  This is the closest you are going to get to having hair that look\ and feel like your own. This hair is worth the investment, since it can be used over and over, and can be color treated if you were to choose to change your hair color.

12 Comments to Choosing Hair Quality For Your Extensions:

Comments RSS
Regaine For Men on Friday, October 05, 2012 11:07 PM
Due to deficiency in the hormone level of the body the growth of the hair stop, so a balanced nutrition can increase the flow of blood to the hair which will help the hair to regrow.
Reply to comment

Plastic surgeon gold coast on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:25 AM
Hi! I actually added your blog to my favorites list and look forward to get the same quality content every time I visit your blog. Thanks a lot. !!

Skin Tightening Penrith on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 3:07 AM
Many useful points I have read through your post on hair care. I am very impressed! Very helpful information.
Reply to comment

IPL hair removal treatment on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:17 PM
Hair extension is the very interesting thing that can easily enhance the beauty of your hair. surely, your post will be useful for most of the women.
Reply to comment

eye lasik laser surgery on Friday, October 11, 2013 3:03 AM
Hair extension looks nice and quite popular in these days. I am very thankful to you for this valuable share here.
Reply to comment

Body Contouring Surgery on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:09 AM
Choosing hair quality for extensions is a tedious task but thanks to you for sharing these very interesting suggestions.
Reply to comment

Injectables in Sydney on Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:34 PM
Quality of hair really matters. You must try hair packs at home to improve quality of hairs.
Reply to comment

Stephen Gilbert on Monday, November 11, 2013 4:39 AM
I will try your hair extension suggestions and than will share my reviews with you. I hope i will get a new look through this.
Reply to comment

australian skin care on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:20 PM
My hairs are so dry and causes hair fall. Can you plaese share some suggestions with me? I am waiting for your response.
Reply to comment

hair fall treatment for men on Monday, December 09, 2013 11:11 PM
i am very impressed .These act as a cozy coat between hair and the heat. During, the cold dryness of the winter months, damage from a curling or straightening iron can be worse than usual. If you are straightening out or curling up, coat your hair with a leave-in oil
Reply to comment

SPF 30+ Moisturizers on Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:12 AM
There are variety of hair extensions quality is available for you to get the attractive hair. I really like this info.
Reply to comment

Naturopathy Courses on Monday, December 30, 2013 5:34 AM
Hello i am so worried as my hair fall rate increase in winters,so i would like you to share some of the tips regarding this,hope to get it soon,thanks..
Reply to comment